We have provided a list of links for you to information about animal organizations, related topics, and people that simply love animals.
Sanctuaries, Organizations Rescuing Animals, Animal Friends, Veterinary Clinics
- Foster Parrots – Parrot Sanctuary Conservation & Education
- The Place for Wild Birds, Inc. – The Place for Wile Birds help wild birds recover from injuries and other misfortunes, both natural and manmade.
- Sager Animal Hospital – The Sager Animal Hospital provides high quality, individualized care for animals (dogs, cats, birds, rabbits, rodents, reptiles, ferrets, or other exotic species) in a friendly, compassionate setting.
- Main Street Animal Services of Hopkinton (M.A.S.H.) – MASH offers conventional veterinary medicine and alternative therapies in a balanced whole health approach to your pet’s healthcare. Their goal is to support your pet’s vital energy for good health and self healing.
Vegan & Vegetarian Restaurants, Health Stores
- Life Alive – Life Alive is here to renew your energy and connection to life by soulfully serving you the most fantastic, vibrant, organic, therapeutic, whole food you could ever imagine in an inspiring environment that honors local artisans, the community, and our global ecology.
- Loving Hut – Loving Hut is created with a vision that all beings can live in peace, love and harmony with each other and the planet.
- Boston Vegetarian Society – The Boston Vegetarian Society seeks to help people, animals, and the environment by promoting a vegetarian way of life.
Animal Authors, Books & Other Artists
- Dr. Will Tuttle – “Dr. Will Tuttle is an award-winning speaker, educator, author, and musician. His music, writings, and presentations focus on creativity, intuition, and compassion.”
- The World Peace Diet – “The World Peace Diet, written by Dr. Will Tuttle, which became a #1 Amazon best-seller in March, 2010, offers a compelling and liberating new understanding of our food and our culture. It has been called one of the most important books of the 21st century: the foundation of a new society based on the truth of the interconnectedness of all life. It is the first book to make explicit the invisible connections between our culture, our food, and the source of our broad range of problems—and the way to a positive transformation in our individual and collective lives.”
- Sy Montgomery – “To research her books, films and articles, Sy Montgomery has been chased by a silverback gorilla, embraced by a Giant Pacific Octopus and undressed by an orangutan. But she is perhaps best know for her 14 love affair with Christopher Hogwood, a runt piglet who grew to a 750-pound great Buddha master.”