Please consider giving a donation to Cloa’s Ark Animal Sanctuary to help us continue to feed, care for, and cover veterinary costs for the animals who call the sanctuary home and to continue to rescue animals who have suffered from abuse, neglect, and abandonment. Alone we can do so little, but together we can do so much. Thank you in advance for your kind donation and your compassionate support.
What your gift can bring:
- $10 – 2 bales of hay
- $25 – 1 bag of scratch grain and 1 bag of rabbit pellet
- $50 – 50 pounds of mini-pig pellets, 1 bag of horse feed, 1 bag of sheep feed
- $100 – Annual shearing for all the sheep!
- $750 – Materials and labor to make the bird sanctuary predator-proof!
- $1000 – Materials and labor for a cattle shed
*All donations are tax deductible.
If you wish your donation to go to the Predator-Proof fund raising campaign, please put “PP” in the comments!